2020-2021 School Year Classes
Modifications in class capacity and curriculum material have been made with great care to ensure our return to in-person classes is as safe as possible, with options for families to continue dancing at home.
- Lobby closed to visitors (anyone not enrolled in a class and coming to or leaving class or the boutique)
- Boutique open & serving one family at a time
- Social distancing in classes by marked spots on the floor in studio rooms, lobby, and hallways
- Classes available in-person or online (live via Zoom) – families can choose their preferred delivery of classes
- Parents can view classes via the Zoom livestream
- No shared props that cannot be easily and thoroughly disinfected after each use
- Water fountains disconnected
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting
- Face masks are required for everyone inside the studio ages 3 and up at all times (including in the studio, lobby, hallway, and boutique).
- Dancers who prefer to dance without wearing a face covering may join their classes through our Livestream
- Added hand sanitizer stations at each entrance, required hand hygiene at entry to building for all students and staff
- Students and staff are required to stay home if they show any flu-like symptoms, a fever of 100.4 or greater, or if they have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. There is no negative consequence for students or staff staying home for these reasons.
Operating Stages – Details
Business as usual, with added precautions and daily cleaning. These include hand sanitizing upon entry to the building, making sure families and staff stay home with any fever or symptoms of illness.
Operating with Modifications:
Lobby closed to visitors (anyone not enrolled in a class), boutique open by appointment only, classes shortened by 5 minutes for disinfecting and hand hygiene between classes, additional daily cleaning, social distancing by marked spots in studio rooms, option for families to access class in person or online, reduced class capacities, no shared props that cannot be easily disinfected after each use.
Additional measures may be taken or modified and updated on the Status website.
Facility closed, all classes and rehearsals taught by teachers at the studio or at their homes to students at home. Live classes available via Zoom and supplemental material delivered online. Boutique closed for in-person shopping, but online ordering and contactless delivery or pickup options made available.